Lions collecting coats for kids
November 1, 2016
Paul Kronbergs and Barbara Tweed of the Spicewood & Highland Lakes Lions Club stopped by the KBEY 103.9 FM Radio Picayune studio to encourage folks to join the newly merged club and also remind folks the annual Warm Coats for Kids Drive is underway.
Drop off your new or gently used coats before Nov. 16 before they are distributed at the Blazing Star Masonic Lodge in Marble Falls on Nov. 17-19.
For more information, go to highlandlakeslions.club.
Dropoff locations include:
- Marble Falls Church of Christ, 711 Broadway in Marble Falls
- First United Methodist Church, 1101 Bluebonnet Drive in Marble Falls
- H-E-B in Marble Falls, located on RR 1431 West
- Meadowlakes security gate
- Canyon Cleaners, 2208 U.S. 281 in Marble Falls and 9710 RR 2147 in Horseshoe Bay
- Barton Creek Lakeside community in Spicewood
- Janey’s Classy Consignment, 9807 Texas 71 East in Spicewood
- Dewey Hollingsworth Realty, 9416 Texas 71 in Spicewood
- Little Country Diner, 22000 Texas 71 in Spicewood
- Spicewood Elementary School, 1005 Spur 191 in Spicewood